World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Brandon Tanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon tanks
brandon tanks

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:35 am

Name: Brandon Tanks

Entrance theme: Blackluster by Saliva (36sec in)

Hight: 6'9"

Weight:348lbs.

Home town: Oakland, CA

Alignment: Face

Bio:
He is a 30 year old ex marine, his father Drill Sergeant Tanks trained him to be the very best. At age 18 he enlisted and traveled the world fighting some of the world best... After 10 years in the military, he found his calling in the world of wrestling! There he continued to dominate like the fabled goldberg... Until one day he finally met his match against one man who had more fight than any opponent he could have fathomed... That night, he faced off against Cody Snipes, a true master with his fists in a street fight that devastated both of them... The final shot was by Cody, 8 solid strikes to the face and body toppled Tanks from atop the semi down to the limousine and smashed through the top... After 4 months in the hospital, he build himself back up and returned to the ring...

Finishers:
Tank bomb"main" (military press to a world's strongest slam)
Tank Shot (Closeline from hell)
Broken Treads (modified anklelock)
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 am

Very nice. But is Cody Snipes a real person on TWG?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
brandon tanks
brandon tanks

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 am

No, he is a creation I made on SD! V.S. RAW, he is a brawler... I'd make him, but it's against the rules...
Back to top Go down
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 am

Oh okay, well if he will be involved in the show, like a manager or something, write a bio for him I guess (Just include it in this topic instead of adding another).

Also, is Jason Statham okay for your card?
Back to top Go down
brandon tanks
brandon tanks

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 am

Sure! As lone as the picture isn't of me rubbing on some old lady...
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 am

*Starts over*

lol jk, you're in a suit though! Razz But Crank was an awesome movie regardless of a few naughty scenes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brandon tanks
brandon tanks

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Cody Snipes (manager)   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 am

Name: cody snipes

Entrance theme: Black Sheep by saliva (59sec in)

Hight:6'3"

Weight:249lbs.

Home town: Pittsburgh, PA

Bio:
He grew up on the streets and had to learn how to fight fast... At age 15, he was mugged by a street gang that put him in the ER... There an MMA trainer took him under her wing... She taught him the ways of standard hand to hand combat, at one point she had 20 armed professional fighters attack him at once. This was the final test, he took several bat shots to the head, yet he was the last man standing. From there he went to underground fights and proved his mettle against some of the country's most dangerous crowd, after winning several hundred times by age 18, he payed his way to wrestling school. There he met a few people who made a difference in his life. When he made it, his first match was at a PPV against Brandon Tanks. Brandon truly took Cody to his limit. After sending Tanks to the hospital, he made a point to visit. During the visit, Snipes agreed to have Tanks's back from then on...

Finishers:(and descriptions)
Cody Combo: right hay maker, left body blow, right kidney shot, left throat thrust, right straight punch, left body jab, left chest punch, and right uppercut
Cody Choke: slams opponent onto their face, mounts their back and punches them 4 times in the back of the head alternating between left and right, then wraps his right arm around his opponent's throat and rolls onto his side and does a leg scissors and chokes his opponent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brandon Tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Tanks   Brandon Tanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon Tanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: