World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Invitations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_Owner
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Chris_Owner

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

The camera fades in on Chris Owner standing in the middle of the ring with a lead pipe in his right hand and a mic in the other. His briefcase in on the ground right next to his left foot. He is seen smiling as he begins to speak.

Chris Owner:No one has yet even tried to accept my offer yet, so I must now send out the invitations.

Chris drops the pipe and pulls a list out of his pocket and begins to read it off.

Chris Owner:I Chris Owner, will like to invite any rookie to come into this ring right now. If they dare. Then also coming with them I would like BJ Wyles to come.

Chris puts the paper back in his pocket and picks the lead pipe back up and awaits.

ooc: rookies are lvl 5, 6, or 7
Back to top Go down
BJ Wyles
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
BJ Wyles

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:11 am

Linkin Park - Papercut begins to play. BJ Wyles comes out. Boos are heard throughout the arena. He starts walking towards the ring. As he gets in BJ Wyles grabs a mic and starts talking.

Well Chris, I'm here, so now you can tell me what's with this invitation and this briefcase you have. I have a felling these two things are connected in some way.
Wait, let me guess. Hmm, you won 1 million dollars in a lottery and some of the money you want to give to the one who beats you right?

Last edited by BJ Wyles on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_Owner
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Chris_Owner

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am

Chris just smiles and shakes his head.

Chris:That's funny, I like funny people. I'm not that confident you know. If I can't beat you I don't have a problem with that, but my pipe would.

Chris shows BJ the pipe.

Chris:But as the others come out I'll take to you. In this briefcase is a contract. This contract does two things one it makes sure that we dont have to pay for your insurance bill and the other half is the chance to become a corner stone in WWS history. Along side me we can become the best tag team in the history of the company for now and forever.

Chris puts out his hand for a shake.

Chris:So how about it?
Back to top Go down
BJ Wyles
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
BJ Wyles

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 pm

BJ Wyles stares at Chris Owner and after a few seconds shakes his hand.

BJ Wyles: You got it. We are the best when it comes to hardcore and we WILL become the best tag team in this company.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Owner
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Chris_Owner

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

Chris shakes with a smile but pulls the mike up to his lips.

Chris:Tag team? No, no, no, no. Not the way I roll. We do this extreme. May I welcome you all to NEO!

Chris points to the titan tron as he awaits for Neo.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

OOC: Hey guys...sorry to interrupt...but if Im correct...BJ Wyles...this is your first rp. The fans have no idea who you are, neither do we. Try giving description. It you wish you can look at my rp in the In the Ring section. Thats basically how your supposed to introduce yourself. Just some help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Invitations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: