World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Can't Wait No Longer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Can't Wait No Longer Empty
PostSubject: Can't Wait No Longer   Can't Wait No Longer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:51 am

Lightning strokes hits the ring and here comes Fyrst Ayd wearing all black instead of his white bandana and carrying a orange bat. His music is playing and he heads to the ring. He rolls in the ring and puts his bat down. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Fyrst Ayd: Tonight is gonna be incredible. This week im gonna win the Light Heavyweight Championship.

Michael Buban: What!!! I thought hes having the LHC match at the ppv.

Fyrst Ayd: That's right peeps, im bringing home the title. See im an impatient man and I can't wait for the pay-per-view. I need my title now.

Bret Benjamin: Your title,it's jspicer title.

Fyrst Ayd: So with that being said Jspicer get out here and accept my match now!!

Crowd cheers Jspicer name

Jspicer music plays and he steps out with his LHC around his waist and a mic in his hand.

Michael Buban: Don't accept jspicer

Bret Benjamin: Shut up Michael!

Jspicer: You challenge me,Jspicer,to a match for my LHC. You don't deserve to challenge me. You don't deserve to have a shot at this belt. Your a pathetic excuse of a Dark Lord.

Fyrst Ayd stands there soaking in Jspicer words.

Jspicer: Your match last week wasn't to my liking Ayd,but I accept your request.

Crowd cheers

Bret Benjamin: Looks like were gonna have a title match for the LHC tonight.

Fyrst Ayd smiles and lifts his head up.

Jspicer: Why wait Ayd,lets do this right now. Send out a ref so we can get this show on the road.

Crowd cheers louder

Jspicer takes off his shirt and heads to the ring,Fyrst Ayd takes off his shirt but leaves his bandana on and puts his bat in the corner of the ring.

Michael Buban:Tonight,looks like were having this match right now
Back to top Go down

Can't Wait No Longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: