World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Jim Rival.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Jim Rival. Empty
PostSubject: Jim Rival.   Jim Rival. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Name: James Rival.
Nick: Jim
Height: 6' 1''
Weight: 230 lbs.
Hometown: Long Branch, New Jersey
Face/Heel?: Heel
Entrance Theme: Fear Factory - Cyberwaste

Bio: Jim is the kind of guy who would do anything to win, his kind of win. He doesn't run his mouth as much as other but lets his actions to do the talking. He will cheat, he will break rules, he will be pushing the line and crossing over it if he needs to get where he wants to be. He can be offensive, he can be obscene. The reason Jim wrestles to prove how he is superior, how he was made for the business. How he deserves the gold in his hands to take home.

He started out as the good guy, doing the right thing and played by the rules. That all changed after one match, where he felt he got screwed. Horribly screwed. Jim wasn't happy with what happened, and he did something about it. After it was all said and done he looked back and enjoyed what he did. Jim was happy he broke the rules, because he got what he wanted. Now he has a new sight on WWS gold. Jim will use those same tactics to get what he wants, by any means necessary.

{{Sorry if it looks like rubbish. Pick on the new guy! Thanks for letting me apart of the roster. }}
Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

Jim Rival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Rival.   Jim Rival. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Welcome to WWS!
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Jim Rival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Rival.   Jim Rival. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 am

Sounds good, welcome to WWS Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Jim Rival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Rival.   Jim Rival. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

{{Thank you, thank you. All I need now is to find a good spot to throw myself into and I will be on my way. Forewarning, I send to come here at odd hours. Like...mostly in the middle of the night. Happens when you do overnight work for so long. }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jim Rival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Rival.   Jim Rival. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Rival.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: