World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

new tag champs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:23 am

neo and s.k walks in the ring furious

the crowd boo's

neo: i understand everybody seen our match against the tag champs and see we lost

crowd cheers

neo:now shut up because my dear friend submission killa got something to say
Back to top Go down
S.K
Jobber
S.K

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 am

S.K Paces around the ring stroking his beard

Then he Finally takes the mic to his mouth and speaks

S.K: well Lets face it..last week was one of the biggest upsets ever in WWS history.......Those 2 punks Dank Jr. and The Super Grand wolf. beat 2 of the most techniquely sound wrestlers in this company!

S.K lets the crowds boo for about 5 seconds can continues to speak slowly.

S.K: You may not like it but me and Neo showed WWS management Something....we showed we were ready for a Tag Title Shot at Path For Glory.

Crowd boos

S.K: boo all you want. But this match will be very HARDCORE!. and if your going to miss it well you can tell your friends you miss the day Neo and S.K became Tag Team Elite
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 am

neo:yes s.k you went straight to the point.were going to be the tag champs at the end of the match and i promise you that.

crowd chants you suck

neo:quiet while all of you watch the elites take down dank and super wolf.all of you cant do anything about it
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 am

The Super Grand Wolf comes out with a mic

The Super Grand Wolf: well well well you think you can beat me and Dank Jr. Well im fine with facing you at the PPV, but this is just going to be a beat up again because you can do anything. This is The Start Of Tag Team Killing.

The Super Grand Wolf stars at Neo and SK that are in the ring
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 am

neo:we dont think we can win you and dank we kno we can win you.do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new tag champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tag champs   new tag champs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new tag champs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: