World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Luck Of A Champion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

Luck Of A Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Luck Of A Champion!   Luck Of A Champion! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Suddenly "A.06 by Linkin Park hits" and Saber Wolf comes out to the ramp with a Mic in his right hand ,
He makes his way to the ring,he slides inside the ring and then gets up on the top turnbuckle and makes a shape of a title around his waist for a min.He then gets in the middle of the ring and slowly moves the Mic up to his lips.

Saber: I come with great news to you fans!You can guess twice what happened!

Saber Wolf remains silent for 10 seconds

Saber: Mr. Taker has been drafted to Sunday Night Evolution!And that only means one thing, that I'm your new Insane Champion! It sounds good doesn't it?

Saber Wolf grins at the public

Saber: So now back to business! Super Grand Wolf, can you come out here and give me what I rightfully deserve, the championship belt!

Saber wolf stares at the entrance ramp waiting for Super Grand Wolf to come out

Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

Luck Of A Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck Of A Champion!   Luck Of A Champion! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 am

*Bow Down to the King hits the pa system, the arena goes back, a Red, Yellow, And Blue lights start flashing up toward the roof from the top of the stage, and man with 3 championships comes out, with one belt around his neck one over his shoulder, and one around his waist, and a mic is his right hand. as he raises the mic to his mouth the flashing lights stop and the arena's lights come back on.*

The Super Grand Wolf: If you Remember, i said this championship goes to you OR Lone Wolf as you proved your self, i need to see if Lone Wolf can hold up him self so i am potting him in a match with my tag team partner. So if lone wolf wins i am going to hold on to this belt untill you OR lone wolf losses then the one the didn't loss will get this belt so you better win and, BOW DOWN TO THE KING!!!

*Bow Down to the King hits the pa system, The Super Grand Wolf turns around and walks back to his locker room.*
Back to top Go down

Luck Of A Champion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: