World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Leaving...

Go down 

Should I Leave?
Yes
Leaving... I_vote_lcap21%Leaving... I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
No
Leaving... I_vote_lcap79%Leaving... I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 am

Vote on the poll attached. Due to some convincing I have been having thoughts. Not thoughts that I always wanted. Just thoughts.

Yes, These votes will take part in my final decision, If you guys tell me to go, I will.
Back to top Go down

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

NO
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

at least i know that there are 2 people (other than me) that are smart. TOMMY JUST GET OUT. I BET U JUST MADE 7 ALTS AND VOTED AND MADE IT OPEN FOR 1 DAY SO THAT NO1 CAN VOTE, EXCEPT 3 OTHER PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: