World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Resitance Machines Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Resistance Machine

The Resitance Machines Bio Empty
PostSubject: The Resitance Machines Bio   The Resitance Machines Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 am

hi im new here and haven't joined just yet but trevor has saved a spot for me and i will become a VGM so thanx trevor

ok

Name: The Resistance Machine

Heel/neutral/face: Heel

Entrance Theme: Whispers In The Dark by Skillet link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8WhAfZphQQ

gimmik: Born on the streets and his parents left him unadopted and alone. He grew up on the streets and swore he would get his revenge. He has never backed down from a challenge and will continue to dominate all that he fights. No one has been able to taking down this demolition man and has proven he is the most dominant in the WORLD!!!

Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Resitance Machines Bio   The Resitance Machines Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome to WWS
Back to top Go down
The Resistance Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Resitance Machines Bio   The Resitance Machines Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
The Resistance Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Resitance Machines Bio   The Resitance Machines Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm

i will update my bio soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resitance Machines Bio   The Resitance Machines Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resitance Machines Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: