World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

FUCK DUCK!

Go down 
+2
The Super Grand Wolf
Trevor Goodnight
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 am

EVERY VGM, GET YOU'RE STOOPID ASs OUT HERE!

I space the segments on the show (Spacebar, Two gap between each speaker or action) SO IT DOESNT CROWD UP! Now some "Gaylord Woodcock" has come along and unspaced them... ALLL!

FUCKY!
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Great, another reason not to trust any of my VGMs.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:08 am

i haven't been on the super grand wolfs account for

Online 2 days 17 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 am

IM NOT EVEN A FUCKING VGM ANYMORE NOT EVEN IN FOURM IM COMPLETELY POWERLESS Chair Shot
Back to top Go down
S.K
Jobber
S.K

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 am

Bro I been Nothing but trying to be helpful whoever the fucker doing this hope they burn in hell or at least apolgize xD
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 am

I love my life. -_-
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 am

Me?
The way you do things with your action/talking is EXACTLY how I do it.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Why did you not remake me vgm like WTF
Back to top Go down

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Gasp!

lol.
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am

WTF HM ISNT VGM? HE SHOULD BE GM OF WNA AND TOMMY SHOULD BE JANITOR OF WWS...

WAIT THAT IS WAY TOO PRESTIGIOUS TO HIM. HE LOOKS UP THE THE JANITORS.

AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO DOUBLE SPACE EVERY WORD? AND WHO WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO UNDO THAT? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE HAVE YOU HIRED?

and for the record, stupid has no o's in it.
Back to top Go down

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 am

The Bouncer wrote:
WTF HM ISNT VGM? HE SHOULD BE GM OF WNA AND TOMMY SHOULD BE JANITOR OF WWS...

WAIT THAT IS WAY TOO PRESTIGIOUS TO HIM. HE LOOKS UP THE THE JANITORS.

AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO DOUBLE SPACE EVERY WORD? AND WHO WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO UNDO THAT? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE HAVE YOU HIRED?

and for the record, stupid has no o's in it.

STFU For once in you're god damn life you fuck face! You don't even understand the thread, next time read the fucking thread before you fucking post you faggot fuck. Get a life.
Back to top Go down
Valka Vendetta

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 pm

oh cut down
Back to top Go down
Valka Vendetta

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

oh cut down and bouncer you forgot ortan( who got Kennedy fire ) hahaha if you care that much why don't you got up to ortan and say that oh wait you got no balls you sit behind a fucking computer and bad mouth tommy atleast he cares who has time to do that he does because he is not some fucking cock sucker who like janitors ( the rest of this post has been censored due to very very inappropriate language oh wait i should have censored the rest of the swearing)
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 am

valka, who is ortan? and he got kennedy FIRE? WTF DOES THAT MEAN? and from wat you know about me, u cannot confirm if i am a janitor or not. actually if i was 1, i wouldnt be on my computer would i.

tommy "douchebag" mcgee, first off, y u gotta start talking about john wena? and every1 who says "get a life" has nothing to say that actually has a good meaning. wtf does it mean to get a life? i am alive, therefore i have a life. do u mean get a purpose in life? well tbh, i am not really sure wat my lifes purpose is (i guess to please alot of women, and that is pretty badass). so tommy, go fuck urself. go kill urself. go set ur house on fire. or at least just throw ur computer out. it would do us all a favor (but i am the only one who has the balls to admit it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK DUCK!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK DUCK!    FUCK DUCK!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK DUCK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: