World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

First Date .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Date .  Empty
PostSubject: First Date .    First Date .  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

The Camera Displays The Parking Lot Arena With None But A Couple Occasional Cars In Their Designated Areas Seperating Champions From Contenders , And So On. As Far As The Camera Can See 5 Cars Are Present In Its Screen Span. One Inparticular Is Familiarisable, A Midnight Blue Corvette C6 Is Parked Vertically Metres Away From The Entrance Door Idle. Waiting Diagonally Near The Exit. The Door Handle Is Heard Twisting, With The Screws Creating Most Of The Noise. The Camera; Easily Picking The Sound Up, As Well as The Operators Ears; Both Turn 280 Degrees Towards The Entrance, In Suspense. Until Finally The Door Is Gentlely Pulled Back Showing A Very Delicate Figure Walking Briskly To The Car. As It Moves Closer To The Camera The Persons Identity Is Intelligble: Rosa Angel. Auidence Members Can Be Heard Whistling In Approval To Her Leather Jacked Coated White, With Short Shorts Minimally Covering Her Thighs. Also, Her Plain Black Shirt Underneath The Jacket Creating Effect To Her Colour Coating; And Her Silver-ish High Heels Clicking On The Pavement Echoing Through The Seeming Abandoned Parking Lot.
She Had Arrived To The Vechile Soon Enough, Smiling Nervously As The Door Opened Automatically When She Had Come Into Arms Length Of The Door. By this Time Her Left Leg had Already Been Placed Inside The Door, As She Eventually Came Inside The Car Christiano Renegade's Face Is Seen Helping Her In The Car By Gentlelally Holding Her Hand, Soon Letting Go To Position His Hands On The Steering Wheel, Rosa Shuts Her Side Of The Door, With The Camera Now Switching To A Surveillence Camera Placed Inside Every Car And Is Turned On When Necessiary For Outside Scenary of The WWS Superstars. The Screen On The Titan-Tron Inside The Arena Turns Pitch Black Temporarily, Before Switching Back On Inside The Car, Showing All Those In Attendence What The Camera Is Viewing Also. Currantly The Two Are Talking Politely; Trying Not To Show To Much Affection Whilst in Motion Down A Moderately Busy Highway.

Christiano Renegade: Thanks For Coming Out With Me Tonight Rosa, I Mean. Its Not Like You Had To Or Anything, I Just Thought This Would Be More Uninterrupptive, And More Relaxing. Haha ,

Renegade Switches His Eyes Back On The Road After Turning His Head To Start The Conversation With Rosa, Who in Which; Is Still Fixated On Christiano's Figure. Rosa Stutters A Little Before Answering.

Rosa Angel: Tha.. Thats Okay , Thank You For .. Er, Asking.

Christiano Smiles To Himself Still Watching His Every Move On The Road.

Christiano Renegade: Well Then Sweetheart, Its Your Pick. Where Would You Like To Go?

Rosa Blushes Temporarily, Thinking For A While. Just As Christiano Was About To Ask A nother Question, Rosa Steps In Unceremonously;

Rosa Angel: Well .. Ba, Babe. Id Like To Go To Maybe A Restauraunt? I.. If Thats Okay Wi..With You?

Christiano Chuckles, And Takes One Hand Of The Wheel To Pat Rosa Softly On Her Leg Before Replying.

Christiano Renegade: Thats Perfectly Fine Rosa, And Stop Being So Nervous Haha, There's No Need . So Anyways .. A Fancy Restauraunt It Is.

Renegade Smiles As He Sharply Takes A Right At The First Intersection They Come Across. As If He Automatically Knew. Coming Into The Camera's View, Was A 7 Foot Story High Restuauraunt Named ''Alimentation et Boissons Charcuterie'' In Big Bold Flashing Colours, Demonstrating The Vivant French Flag Over And Over Again, Endless. Rosa Stared At The Sign Tilting Her Head In Confusion Trying To Figure Out What It Means In English, With Her Knowledge Not Perceeding To Know The Translation, Her Curiosity Lead Her To Ask Her Boyfreind, Christiano. Without Thinking She Opened Her Mouth To Ask, But Was Easily Interupted By Renegade First, As They Pulled Up Into The Outside Parking lot He Answered After Finding A Reasonable Spot.

Christiano Renegade: 'Alimentation et Boissons Charcuterie' Is French For 'Food And Beverages Delicatessen' In English, They Just Opened. So I Thought Id Take You Here.. Im Sorry, Its Not Too Fancy Is It?

Rosa Laughs Nicely, Kissing Renegade On The Cheek.

Rosa Angel: Chris, Its Perfect. You Didnt Have To Go To Such Lengths To Impress Me; A Takeaway And Some Simple Ice Creamn Would've Sufficed. Haha , But Its Fine Babe. Lets Go.

The Two Exit The Car As The Surveillence Camera Darkens, Fading To The WWS Logo, With The Camera Style Changing To The Commentary Desk With Michael And Bret.
Back to top Go down

First Date .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date .    First Date .  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 pm

What Does Everyone Think?
Show Worthy?
Disguisting?
Amazing(Whatever -.-)?
Or Just Plain '' Facepalm ''

Opinions Please. Cool
Back to top Go down

First Date .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date .    First Date .  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

ENOUGH WITH THE CAPS PER WORD! PLEASE! Its over the top. Once again, Christiano, OUTSTANDING Role-Playing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Valka Vendetta

First Date .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date .    First Date .  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 pm

waits for bouncer to show up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Date .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date .    First Date .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: