World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera Empty
PostSubject: Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera   Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 am

Name:Caio Cruz Riviera
Nickname:Lo Mestre
Birthplace:Colombia
Height:1,83meters
Weight:88kg
Fighting Style:tech, loves tag fights

Picture: Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera 4

Bio:When he was a child, Caio needed to work most of the day, because his parents were poor, but that never made him stop studying. The little time that Caio had for himself, he normaly stayed in his room, because he was a very shy kid, and didnt have many friends. His life in Colombia was very tough, many times when he was at school most of the boys mocked at him, and one day, when he got courage to give them an answer, they beat him up, and let him thrown in the street, Two hours later other boy found him, and helped him to go to the hospital, this boy was his first friend in life.
Luckily the life seemed to get better in Colombia, and in sometime, Caio and his friend moved to the U.S.A in hopes of a better life
When they where fifteen, Caio already had a group of friends, like any normal kid, but that group was different, the group was of the "rejected" kids, the ones that couldn't do anything special, and the two "leaders" of the group where Caio and his friend. That made some of the popular kids in their school angry, then they ambushed Caio and his friend in an dark alley, all armed with metal bars. That day, Caio ran away, thinking that his friend was right behind him, but when he looked back, he saw no one, he turned back as fast as he could, fearing what happened to his friend, by the time he got back in the alley, his friend has broken so many bones, that he would never be able to walk again.
That day Caio promised to himself, that he would never let anyone that he cared about behind, and would never run away from a fight again.
After that he entered in Dirty Wrestling Alliance, where he became light heavyweight champion, and the last tag team champion of the fed with his friend The Annihilator, until the federation closed.

(I dont know if the last part will be usefull, but i added so you guys know my in game experience)
Back to top Go down

Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: