World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Show Backgrounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Show Backgrounds Empty
PostSubject: Show Backgrounds   Show Backgrounds I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 am

Ninoslav Maricic wrote:
I will post a quick guide on how to make backgrounds for the matches/segments but i still suggest you find someone who knows HTML to help you make them, so you avoid having problems with them.

This is an example of the HTML code for a background with a color:

Code:
<table border="0" width="620" cellpadding="30" style="text-align:center; background-color:yellow;">
<tr>
<td>

text

</td>
</tr>
</table>

Replace "color" with the color you want ("yellow" is just an example) and you can add border and cell padding by replacing the "0" with a number. By adding cell padding, you will be able to avoid text going to close to the border and it will make the show look better (you should play around a little with the "border" and "cellpadding" codes to get a better idea of how the match/segment will look). Also, you replace "text" with actual match/segment text.

I suggest you edit the match/segment before you put the background in. Once the match/segment is edited, open the HTML box and paste the part before "text" at the beginning of the code and the part after the "text" at the end of the code and click "Update".

Here are some screenshots of how the background will look:

Show Backgrounds Bg

Show Backgrounds Bg2

Pleas note that the text won't actually repeat itself. I wrote it a few times as an example.

This is an example of the HTML code for a background with an image:

Code:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="620">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td align="center" background="URL">

Text

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

It's all pretty much same as the first code. The only difference is: you put an image URL where it says "URL". This is an example of how the background will look:

Show Backgrounds Bg3

Pleas note that the text won't actually repeat itself but the image will. Also, you will notice that the text is hard to read. This is why you have to pick your background image carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com

Show Backgrounds
Page 1 of 1