World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

What is going on?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 pm

*The Super Grand Wolf Comes out with Dank Buddha Jr following him*
*The Super Grand Wolf has a mad look on his face*
*The go into the ring*
*Dank Buddha Jr goes and grabs a mic for The Super Grand Wolf*
*Dank gives The Super Grand Wolf the mic*

The Super Grand Wolf:Well i was just in the Back when Tommy come up to me and told me i had to give up one of my titles. Well i was thinking of who is should give this title to.

Bret: What The!! Why would Tommy do that???

Micheal: I don't Know but what championship is he going to give up?

*The Super Grand Wolf holds up his Insane Championship*

The Super Grand Wolf: and i have made up my mind. And the Super Star i am going to give this belt to is The Saber Wolf and Lone Wolf. so you can either fight The Saber Wolf or Lone Wolf but that is up to them. Anyway can i have those to come out here so they can clam there championship.

Jobber
Mr. Taker

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 am

All of a sudden the lights go out and music starts to play as Mr.Taker makes his with a microphone in his right hand while he walks to the center of the ring when he enters the ring he looks at The Super Grand Wolf and Dank Buddha Jr then he raises the microphone to his mouth and says

Mr.Taker: Well hello Super Grand Wolf I hear your giving one of your titles to The Saber Wolf and Lone Wolf

Taker smiles for a minute and continues

Mr.Taker: Don't give your Insane Championship to The Saber Wolf it should be me!!!! I defeated The Saber Wolf many times in the past and I believe that you should give me the chance I deserve

Taker pauses for a minute thinking of an idea then continues once again

Mr.Taker: How about I prove it tonight in a singles match me Mr.Taker vs The Saber Wolf huh what do you say?

The crowd waits for an answer from The Super Grand Wolf
Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 am

Suddenly the lights go out and "A.06 By Linkin Park Hits" , and spotlight shines on the ring entrance that is covered with smoke , the smoke slowly vanishes and Saber Wolf is seen standing with his regular wrestling attire , he moves the mic up to his face

Saber: Super Grand Wolf , thx for your proposal! I gladly accept it

Saber Wolf grins for a second and continues

Saber: As for Lone Wolf , he couldn't be hear today but what matters is that I'm at the right place and at the right time

Mr.Taker: Don't you ignore me you bastard!

Saber Wolf turns all of his attention to Mr.Taker

Saber: Well Taker sorry if I upset you, but how much I don't like to say it

Saber stops and thinks for a second what he's about to say

Saber: Get in line!

Saber Wolf waits for a respons from Super Grand Wolf
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

The Super Grand Wolf: Oh i see Mr. Taker want a title match he will get one against either Lone Wolf or Saber Wolf. So Mr. Taker go get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: