World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

''Destiny, Is But A Word.''

Go down 
AuthorMessage

''Destiny, Is But A Word.'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Destiny, Is But A Word.''   ''Destiny, Is But A Word.'' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

The Camera Is Shown Moving Fast In Motion Towards The Corridors Of The WNA Backstage Arena. It Soon Stops Infront Of A Locked Shut Lockeroom. After Realising Its Inlockment It Searches Around The Hallways, Stopping At A Dead End, Infront Of A Door Labled.
-WNE Parking Lot-
Noticing The Sign, The Camera Vaugely Shows The Operators Hand Grasping The Handle, Turning It To Pull The Door Open. Hastely, He Makes His Way Over To The End Of The Outside Structurement Of The Building, Looking Across The Vast, And Various Roads. Until Momentarily, A Loud Schreech is Herd Emenating From The End Of A High Way, Directly, And Divertedly Connected To The Entrance of The WNE Parking Lot. From A Distance, It Appeared To Be A Very Insignifigant Mini Strolling Along The Sides Of The Road, But Using The Camera's Installated 'Zoom' Appilcation, It Gave A Better, More Intelligble Description Of The Car. It Visually Looked Black, But Within Seconds Of A Apporach and Maximum Zoomage. It Displayed A Moderately Dark Blue Mercedes Benz GTR Speeding Down The Two Unoccupied Lanes, Swifting Side To Side, The Car Appeared To Be Losing Control, However, After The Cameraman Turned To Run Back To The Door Of Re-Entry Back Into The WNE Arena , The Reason Was Unknown. As He Turned Back For One Last Look The Car Was In Orbit, Mid Air From All The Momentum Gained From The Speed, Landing Into A Diagonal Parking Spot, In Between Two Occupied Sides. The Cameraman's 'Awe' Was Herd Slightly behind The Camera, Its Extremely Sensitive Microphone, Picking it Up Easily. The Cars Tinted Windows All Around Made It Impossible To Tell The Driver Behind The Vechile. Curious, The Cameraman Approaches Mischeviously Sly, Behind The Boot Of The Car The Cameras Angle Was Positioned In a 180 Degree angle Around The Side Of The Boot Towards The Drivers Door. Tension Filtered The Air, As The Ignition of The Car Haulted Slowly, Dying. Before A Shackle Of Keys Were Herd Tingling, As They Were Taken Out. The Cameraman Stood Behind The Car Now, Bravely Awaiting. One Echoing Click of A SeatBelt Was Herd as The Door opened, And One Foot Stood Terrororially Onto The Pavement, With A hand Being Extended To The Car Door For Leverage And Cautiousness, Christiano Renegade's Face is Seen Ascending Out Of The Small Vechile. The Camera Turns Around Back To The Entry of The 'lot. Ashley Vaughn, Is Seen Unceremounously Running Desperately To The Cameramans location. After Soon Arriving, She Bends Down With Both hands Instinctively On The Car Panting. Christiano Now Notices After Locking His Car, He Cranes His Neck To see Whats Wrong With Ashley, After Realising, He Pulls His Water Bottle From His Side Training Bag. Extending it To Ashley. Noticing The Cool Aroma She Politely Takes It, Skulling it Down For Seconds Before Recapping It and Giving It Back. Renegade smiles Sympathatically.

Ashley Vaughn: Thank You, Sigh... Finally, We've Been Looking For You Since You Beat Fyrst Ayd Last Week. Good To See Your In Great Shape.. I Mean.. Healthy For Your Suprise Secondary match Against Tommy Mcgee For The WNE Cruiserweight Championship. First of All, Do You Think This Is Rather Blatant Of Tommy To Once Again Test Your Limits In Another Match? Im Not Going To Be Biest. But, You did Pull off An Amazing Victory Against Ayd.

Christiano Smiles, Shaking His Head looking Down. After Putting His Drink Bottle Away, And His Car Keys In His Side Bags Attachable Pocket, He Answers Casually Nice. As Usual.

Christiano Renegade: Haha, Ashley. He's The General Manager Remember? Personally, I Dont Mind. Its His Decision, Im Just Content To Get A Championship Opportunity Against Him. Who Wouldnt Endeavour This Decision? Im Greatful To Get In The Ring With Him, It'll Be An Amazing Contest, Truely Mind Blowing.

Christiano And Ashley Are Now In Motion Down The Hallways To Get To The Lockerooms Now, Some See Them As A Couple, WNE Management Snigger With Laughter Vaugely Herd By The Two, Unaware.

Ashley Vaughn: True, Haha. Nice To See You Accept, And Go With Mandatory Decisions. Also, Speaking Of Fyrst Ayd, Are You Concerned That He May Get Involved In This Match? That Could Dangerously Effect Your Chances Of Becoming A Champion.

Christiano Raises His Eye Brows Slightly In Agreement. But Chuckles Lightly, Patting Vaughn On Her Back.

Christiano Rengade: Ashley.. Haha, Im Actually Heading To Tommy Mcgee's Office Now, Ill Sort This Out, Besides. That isnt Your Worry? haha.

Ashley Blushes Lightly Skillfully Avoiding Visual Contact With The Camera Or Christiano.

Christiano Renegade: Haha, Besides. I Know What Ayd's Capable Of, It Took Me Everything In Me To Get The Pinfall Against Him, But I Know. That Next Time It'll Be Just As Difficult For Me To Repeat The Same Moment. However, I Know That Tommy Is Reasonably Challenging, So.. I Have Two Threats, I Humbly Admit That. But The Best Man WILL Win, Simple.

Renegade Smiles At Ashley Who Only Just Redeemed Her Blushes. Pretending She Listened.

Ashley Vaughn: Right, haha. Umm.. Uh, You Should Be Getting To Tommy McGee's office Now, haha.. Eh, Um.. Better Let you Go Now, Thanks For Your. haha... Time.

Ashley Twinkles Her Fingers Lightly in A Waving Fashion, As Christiano Renegade Looks At her Understanably, But Mildly Confused. Before Turning Around He Smiles, Nodding.
Back to top Go down
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

''Destiny, Is But A Word.'' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ''Destiny, Is But A Word.''   ''Destiny, Is But A Word.'' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

when did he win
Back to top Go down

''Destiny, Is But A Word.''
Page 1 of 1