World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A reborn nexus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

A reborn nexus Empty
PostSubject: A reborn nexus   A reborn nexus I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 am

Nexus_TheShowstoppa is seen in the ring holding a microphone, but the fans don't know whether to boo him or cheer him.

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: I know last season you guys saw the bad side of me, but this season I want to show the good side of me.
The fans start to cheer for the superstar chanting, "NEXUS ROCKS!!!"

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: Thank you, thank you very much. I feel like the fans didn't get to see enough of me last season. So tonight I wat to begin my career as a singles competitor, and challenge the "Light Heavyweght Champion," jspicer22

The fans begin to chant "LETS GO NEXUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

A reborn nexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reborn nexus   A reborn nexus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 am

After Nexus is done speaking music starts playing as the lights turn red a men at the ramp starts to come down to the ring with a microphone in his right hand and when gets to the ring he has a evil look on his face while he enters the ring Taker looks at Nexus with evil glare while walking around him then the red lights starts to to turn whit again as they do Mr.Taker raises the microphone in his right hand and begins to speak in a angry voice

Mr.Taker: Wait one minute Nexus do you really think you deserve a title match tonight on the first of episode SNE? Well I know I belong in WNA but tonight we WNA stars come here and I want this title as much as you do so how about this we turn this match to a triple treat

The crowd starts to cheer and some starts chanting "Triple treat'

Mr.Taker: Now Nexus after tonight the light heavyweight won't be on SNA anymore when I win this triple treat if it happens I'll be leaving this show with it and on Wednesday I'll bring pride to all the wrestlers in my roster as the only champion So lets see the the Gm of this show Trevor says about this

Mr.Taker takes a pause and continues

Mr.Taker: Come on Trevor lets start this show with an triple treat Nexus vs me vs Jspicer for the light heavyweight championship the fans wants to see it show let us show it

Mr Taker and Nexus stands in the ring for Trevors reaction
Back to top Go down

A reborn nexus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: