World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

LOL Check this thing out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOL Check this thing out!  Empty
PostSubject: LOL Check this thing out!    LOL Check this thing out!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 am

The camera enters Tommy McGee's office, Tommy is sitting with his feet on his table as usual. Tommy has a Sony Playstation Portable in his hands

Tommy McGee: C'mon Ratchet! Not that way! I pushed right! Not left!

Tommy McGee gets a angry look on his face

Tommy McGee: OH MY GOD! Great, Just great, You jumped into the water and got eaten by a god damn piranha!

All of a sudden Tommy McGee door swings open, hitting the wall behind it hard.

Tommy drops the PSP and quickly gets his feet of the table as Trevor barges in with his title

Tommy McGee: Welcome too Tommy McGee's office, may I take your order?

Trevor Goodnight: What the hell is your problem!?! I just won this damn title and you are putting me in a match... TONIGHT!?

Tommy McGee bends over too try and get his PSP back he finds it and picks it up

Tommy McGee: You gave me a shock and made me drop my PSP... You owe me a new one!

Trevor Goodnight: I don't give a monkey's ass about your freakin' PSP! GOD!

Tommy McGee's lips open wide forming a 'O'

Trevor Goodnight: You are a grown man for god sake!!

Trevor Goodnight: You know what? Since I am the Chairman of this entire company... I have a surprise for Havoc Maker...

Trevor chuckles

Trevor Goodnight: Havoc Maker... You have a match... NOW. Against Ball Breaker, Fail too attend and you don't get your title match tonight. HA. Found a loop hole

Tommy McGee: Listen, I really don't care, I just want a new PSP! GOD!

Trevor storms out of the office

Tommy McGee: You get back in here Miss Sassy Pants!

The camera fades away as the crowd burst into laughter
Back to top Go down

LOL Check this thing out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: