World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Think Twice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Think Twice Empty
PostSubject: Think Twice   Think Twice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 pm

color=black]Fyrst Ayd music plays and you see him walking down the ramp wearing a Red T-shirt that says WWS Icons and black jeans.[/color]

Fyrst Ayd enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Fyrst Ayd:See,I was doing my regular routine just walking backstage wondering around and I happened to walk by the schedule off the matches for tonight.

Fyrst Ayd takes a pause and starts again

Fyrst Ayd:As im goin down the schedule I see its just a singles match for the WNE Crusierweight Title. So im thinking to myself why would he take his self out of the match. Tommy do you really think im stupid,you took yourself out of the match so you can interfere of my match. Well think again. If you even think about interfereing in this match, the Dark Lords will be all over you,expecially my partner Kevin Crusher. So think twice about what you are doing

The fans screams Dark Lords over and over

Fyrst Ayd:Oh its real.....its damn real

Fyrst Ayd drops the mic and leaves the ring...the camera now fades to black
Back to top Go down

Think Twice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: