World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Martinoheat Practice #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

Martinoheat Practice #1 Empty
PostSubject: Martinoheat Practice #1   Martinoheat Practice #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 am

The lights go out in the whole arena as the crowd chants Who are you? Then as the lights come back on a mystery man comes down wearing a simple wrestling attire with the word heat on his left leg and the word flame on his right leg as his music starts to play he comes down the ramp with a microphone in his right hand and with a friendly expression on his face when he enters the ring he looks around the arena with nothing but a great smile on his face then looks at his right hand which the microphone is in and raises the microphone near his mouth but before he says anything he looks at the SNE crowd one more time as they still chant who are you? Then the mystery man speaks

Martinoheat: I would have thought you guys would remember me but since this is a new session I'll introduce myself my name is Martinoheat

As the crowd starts to remember they give Martinoheat a small cheer

Martinoheat: Well thank you for the small cheer I can see some of you remember me Im here tonight to make an brand new debut that will be official tonight

The crowd gives another small cheer to Martinoheat as Martinoheat gives the crowd a smile for return

Martinoheat: As I was saying tonight will not just be my official debut but will also be my first open challenge where I will give anyone in the locker room a chance to fight me

The crowd starts to become excited as well as Martinoheat then Martinoheat looks at the crowd with another smile and then he looks at the beginning of the ramp thinking that somebody will come down then Martinoheat raises the microphone near his mouth and says

Martinoheat: I'll make the open challenge later tonight I'll see you guys later

Martinoheat drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and he walks out oh the ring with a exciting expression on his face while walking up the ramp when he gets to the end of the ramp he takes one last look at the crowd and gives them one more excellent smile
Back to top Go down

Martinoheat Practice #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: