World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The New Road For SNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Road For SNA Empty
PostSubject: The New Road For SNA   The New Road For SNA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 am

The camera zooms into the Arena and pans around, showing thousands of fans holding colorful signs. The camera zooms in on two particular signs reading "McGee's Best Friend" and "I'm with stupid' is seen. The arena blacks out as if there was a power-cut. A singular and large firework is seen shooting up from the stage of the arena, It bursts into several other little fireworks that also explode, treating the fans with a exuberant and colorful sight. The lights turn back on and a man is standing mid-ring. He has a microphone in his left hand, He has long straightened hair that comes down to his deep dark brown eyes and has a leather jacket on. He pulls the microphone up to his face and begins to talk.

Michael Buban: Look at this "Pretty Boy"... He can't wrestle! He will worry more about his hair than the victory! Does the WWS Heavy Weight Champion, Trevor Goodnight even LOOK at the people he gives contracts too?

Bret Benjamin: There must be a simple and logical answer for this, Calm down... Geez!

???: What a Pay-Per View! Many titles changed hands a lot of Blood, Sweat and Tears were shed in this very ring, Not only that but Legends were born...

Bret Benjamin: Very True!

???: I am not mysterious... You should remember me and sooner or later you will not be able to forget about me. I am Tommy McGee...

Michael Buban: I remember this guy now! I'm in love!

Tommy McGee: I am your new, General Manager...

Michael Buban: WHAT?!

Tommy McGee: As you should remember earlier tonight, Havoc Maker gave up his spot to pursue his dream of being the WWS World Champion. Which! Was stolen from him last night... So this is what i have to say, As my first night of being the General Manager, I will have Havoc Maker Vs. Trevor Goodnight for the WWS World Heavy Weight Title!!

The crowd begins to cheer loudly

Michael Buban: Finnally! We have a GM that knows what the audience wants!

McGee raises the microphone in the air and then leaves the arena

Bret Benjamin: I guess he has gotten the... Females of the arena already!

Back to top Go down

The New Road For SNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: