World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''

Go down 
AuthorMessage

''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:54 pm

The Camera Panns A Scene Showing The Current Auidence In Attendence At WWS's Recent Show. Many, In Which Have Corrosponding Merchandise From The Entrance Of The Arena. Whilst Others Are Screaming Their Opinions Off Holding Signs Quite Vivantly Drawn In Many Varieties Of Colours. As The Spotlight Circulates The Arena Showing Glimpses Of The Fans As The Equipment Shine Momentarily On Every Fan Before Coming Back To The Commentary Desk, Showing The Seats, Not Yet Filled. Before Quickly Re-adjusting The Lights Trejectory To The Middle Of The Ring. Showing An Announcer In The Middle, Both Of His Hands To His Sides, On Grasping A Fist Around A Microphone. Mutely, He Waits For The Auidence To Settle Down Using His Eyes To Indicate A 'Quieten Down' Silent Movement. With That Being Done, He Raises The Mic Towards His Mouth Reasonably Slow, Checking His Silent Message Was Sent To Everyone In Attendence. After Re-Assuring Himself His Lips Open As He Begins The Pre-Shows Opening Statement, Way Before Proper Broadcastment.

Announcer: Ladies And Gentlemen, May I Please Have A Moment Of Your Time. Thank You This Is Sincerely Appreciated.

The Announcer Walks From The Top Right Corner Towards The Middle, Stopping His Statement To Adjust His Positioning, Before Raising The Mic Back Up To His Lips Again.

Announcer: All Those In Attendence Tonight, Please Join Me And The Rest Of The WWS Superstars, And Staff.. In Welcoming One Of Our Newest Members To Be Introduced Into This Very Respectful Federation Company.

The Crowd Chants "Who Is It'' Repeatively Stopping The Announcer, As He Lowens His Mic To Allow The Auidence To Have A Moment Of Statement. They Eventually Quiten Down To A Vague Sound As The Announcer Re-Continues Again.

Announcer: Without Further Ado ... From Lisbon,Portugal. Weighing In At 210 Pounds , Christiano Renegade !

The Announcer Slides The Microphone Under The Bottom Rope To The Right Side Of The Camera's View Softly As He Exits The Ring Casually. All Eyes In The Arena Seats Provided Glance To The Left Towards The Entrance Arena As Many Aquaintince Neighbours Chat About Who 'Christiano Renegade' Could Be, Many Argue Towards His Hometown. Then Immediately ''Until The End'' - Breaking Benjamin Hits The Speakers Projecting Sound Waves Throughout Every Corner Of The Arena Through The Speakers Hung Around The Outskirts. Many Auidence Members Watch The Ramp In Shock As It Still Remains Normal, With No One Energetically Bolting Out Yet, The Theme Soon Reaches The Chorus As Christiano Renegade Walks Casually To The Midst Point Between The End Of The Stage And Start Of The Ramp. He Stares A Full 280 Degree Angle On Both Sides Looking At Indescribable faces Watching Him, As He Drops To His Knees, Taking One Of His Portugean Arm bands Off And Performing The Christianity Cross Around His Body With It, Before Kipping Up Instantly Setting Off Pyotechnics That Rise To The Sky And Explode Back Down In A Shower Of Sparks, Covering Christianos Bare Upper Body. Immediately, He is Found Racing Towards The Ring , Atheletically Jumping Between The Two Middle Ropes Peforming Various Stretches Using The Ropes On All Sides As A Helpline. He Then Apporaches The Announcer Who Introduced Him Sitting On A Steel Chair Behind An Extra Barricade Built Infront Of An original one for the fans. He Out stretches his hand For The Microphone Whilst Inside The Ring. Tha Announcer Happily Gives Him The Mic, As Renegade Silently Thanks Him As He Skims His Head Through the middle rope to Talk. Raising The Mic In The Same Casual Fashion As The Announcer He Begins Talking.

Christiano Renegade: Salutations The WWS! My name, As Said Before Is Christiano Renegade. And Im new Here, So I Kind of... Dont Know The Run Down Of This Place... But thats okay.. Because, Ill Eventually Get Used To How Things Work, And Who To Watch Out For And Stuff.

Renegade Cheekly Smiles As The Crowd Yell Supportive Comments Towards Him, Before They Quiten Down And Christiano Begins Again.

Christiano Renegade: Im Excited To Get Involved Here In The WWS, And Its Fine If I Do Get Constantly Beaten, Because You Know The Saying, Quite Frankly Everyone Starts At The Bottom, And Im Not Expecting To Be Making Paper Veiw Appearences, And Main Eventing Shows, Etc. Im Expecting To BE Beaten Heaps! Which Does Help Me. Infact, What Doesnt Retire Me, Makes Me Stronger. As Long As Hope Remains With Me, Im Glad To Be Here. I Dont Want To Be A Supremicist Against Heels Here, Because I Feel Thats Uncessiary. However, Im obliged To Any Co-Operative Team Work.

Christiano Hangs His Head, Smiling Before Re-Raising It.

Christiano Renegade: Although, Like I Said, I Dont Want to Haste Into Several Things At once. For Now, Im Just Relaxing. I Will Be In Action .. Sooner Than Later Preferrably. But Until Then WWS Fans, Thank You For Letting Me Introduce Myself To You. I Appreciate Your Time, And The Opportunity To Do As Such. As They Say In My Country, Adeus. Or Goodbye.

Renegade Drops The Microphone, As He Front Flips Using The Ropes As Leverage Outside Of The Ring, With His Music Droaning Into Where It Once Faded Away. Christiano High Fives Couple Of Fans, Acknowldeges peoples Outstretched Arms As he Waves Goodbye On The Stage Before Exiting Out Of Sight, As His Music Eventually, Droans To A Vague Sound In The Distance, Until It Unnoticeably Stops. As The Show Begins.

OOC: (Out Of Context) This Is Just Random, made on the spot entirely, feed back appreciated. and weither or not this should be on the show.. Im not sure if it should. But you know. Please opinionate. :DD

Last edited by Christiano Renegade on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

PostSubject: Re: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am

It's very intersting,but its a good rp,but the spelling is kind of off but that can be fixed...If I was the GM ill put ths in my show,because its good and it looks like you worked hard on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 am

Thank for your opinion. I respect it completely, and Ill broad it on. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 am

Very Good Chris! Very Happy. Keep it going. Good Work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:21 am

Thank You ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''   ''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?'' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Impressions Mean Everything, Well, There Meant To?''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: