World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

battle royal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychopatiK

battle royal Empty
PostSubject: battle royal   battle royal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Twiztid - We Dont Die starts to play

Psychopatik walks down the ramp entering the ring wearing black jeans and an roughed up straightjacket

Psychopatik then grabs the mic and brings it to his mouth

I know all of you guys are very excited to see the 30 man over the top rope battle royal, but let me tell ya'll something good!

the fans are holding their breath waiting on what Psychopatik has to say

I am entering the 30 man battle royal aswell, so when i enter that ring, you guys better jump over the ropes yourself because i am not going to lose!

Fans start booing

Shut up! I am gonna win and theres no one that can stop me!

Psychopatik gets a sadistic smile on his face and brings the mic closer to his mouth

oh, and if you try to stop me..you will suffer a pain that you've never even dared to imagine!

Psychopatik then throws the mic onto the ground and leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

battle royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle royal   battle royal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

But before Psychopatik can leave the ring music starts to play and Fyrst Ayd comes with a mic in his hand wearing a black shirt that has a first aid kit on it and some black jeans.

Fans cheering

FyrstAyd:That was a good speech you had there,but it would have been better if the fans really cared about what you are saying.

Fans cheers even louder

Fyrst Ayd:See,im entering the battle royal too so what that means is that you won't be winning.So im gonna be the one to stop you weather you like it or not.

Fyrst Ayd music starts to play and he goes backstage
Back to top Go down

battle royal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: