World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Submission Killa Sammy Krue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.K
Jobber
S.K

The Submission Killa Sammy Krue Empty
PostSubject: The Submission Killa Sammy Krue   The Submission Killa Sammy Krue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 am

The Show is in full force after the last segment and everyone is excited to see what next. then in a instance new music is heard across the arena.a figure walking to the ring in a amani suit and new oakly sunglasses. nice loafers and a Look of confindence is across this new superstar face. he steps into the ring and asks for a mic he waits for the crowd to stop chattering who this guy is then he speaks]

S.K: Hi My Name is Sammy Krue. i am the Former GM of RWA it is a now disfunctional fedaration.

The crowds wait to hear more

Sammy licks his lips and continues

S.K: Those he was along for the ride thanks for the support but RWA is Dead!. and I am here to join the best runned fedaration going today

crowd cheers

but Sammy has a sick smile on his face

he waits for the fans to calm down and continues

(Smileing)S.K: But rest assured my intentions is nothing sort of how you people say egotiscal. I have no use for fans anymore. its all about me and my sucess and proving to all my peers that im not just a smart buinessman but one of the best wrestlers in the world today.
crowd Boos

sammy smile goes away and he looks at the camera

S.K: starting Next Season S.K The Submission KillA will finally realize ny goals in WWS. If you want to know my intentions well you just have to wait until next season to see my plans for next season.

the crowd boos even lounder

The fans are screaming U SOLD OUT!

S.K ask for a close up on his face

the camera closes in

S.K: You Think ruthless agression is gone wait until you get a load of me
Back to top Go down

The Submission Killa Sammy Krue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: