World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

All the lights in the entire arena goes pitch dark then music starts to play as the lights flicker on and off a men rose from the ramp he is wearing two gloves with flames designs on it he's also is wearing black and flame stripe pants on as he walks down the ring with no expression the arena wonders who this man can be when he enters the ring he asks for a microphone when another man enters the opposite way as Martinoheat enterd he gives him the microphone and leaves Martinoheat looks at the crowd with a big smile on his face and says

Martinoheat: Whats up everyone here in the SNA arena my name is Martinoheat now you probably saw me in a couple matches which by the way I kinda lost but I wanna make everyone here to like me I don't want to be booed or hated my goal in SNA is to be a legend and Im gonna do that at Birth of Legends when I win the battle royal and become the first man to win a battle royal in this company I will have a huge celebration for all of us now I know im new and all but I know that I ain't weak and im never gonna give up in life Im going to be the best I promise you all now I don't know what your guys reaction will be about this but I hope to get a very big chant my name when I win

Martinoheat drops the microphone and taunts ounce to the SNA arena and walks back to the backstage nothing but smiling
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: