World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Newbies Taking Over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Newbies Taking Over Empty
PostSubject: Newbies Taking Over   Newbies Taking Over I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

[Fyrst Ayd is being seeing walking down the ramp with a mic in his hand.]

[Crowd Cheering]

[Fyrst Ayd enters the ring and just looks around admiring the fans. Fyrst Ayd now begins to speak.

Fyrst Ayd:I think Kevin Crusher and I proved that we can be a dominate tag team with that win last week.

[Crowd cheers]

Fyrst Ayd:I think its time for a change around here on SNA. I think its time for a Newbie Take Over.

[Crowd cheers louder]

Fyrst Ayd:I guess you fans like the sound of that idea. See us newbies get looked over when it comes to challenging the champions. Im gonna make sure that that never happens to me and my partner,and I have a perfect way to do that. Im just going to have to start taking out SNA wrestlers one by one.

[Crowd cheers even louder]

Fyrst Ayd:So with that being said my first victim is......Caleb Clemons. My partner will come later and tell you who he wants to face tonight. Look out SNA because theres gonna be a Newbie Take Over.

[The SNA camera now fades to black]
Back to top Go down
kschaef
kschaef

Newbies Taking Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbies Taking Over   Newbies Taking Over I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 am

Kevin Crusher walks down to the ring slowly

Kevin: I like the idea of taking over SNA and tonight i would like to challenge Joey Arcadia. All we need is for Trevor to approve it.

Kevin leaves
Back to top Go down

Newbies Taking Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: