World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz

Go down 

IF ME AND NEO ARE THE MIDNIGHT ROCKERZ, WHO IS WHO
NEXUS_THESHOWSTOPPA IS SHAWN MICHAELS & NEO IS MARTY JENNETE
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap0%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NEXUS_THESHOWSTOPPA - SHAWN MICHAELS
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap23%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
NEO IS SHAWN MICHAELS & NEXUS_THESHOWSTOPPA IS MARTY JENNETE
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap0%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NEO - SHAWN MICHAELS
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap38%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
NEXUS_THESHOWSTOPPA - MARTY JENETTE
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap23%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
NEO - MARTY JENETTE
Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_lcap15%Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz Empty
PostSubject: Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz   Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 am

whos the shawn michaels and whos the marty jennete????
Back to top Go down

Whos who of The Midnight Rockerz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: