World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Rookie face to face with Rookie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Rookie face to face with Rookie Empty
PostSubject: Rookie face to face with Rookie   Rookie face to face with Rookie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 am

[The SNA picks up on a signal backstage in the locker room. It looks like Fyrst Ayd is gonna say a few words to Kevin Crusher.]

Fyrst Ayd:I didn't come to talk trash like some of these other superstars on the roster. I just wanted to introduce myself. See im new to the fed and I see you are to. So with that being said we should watch each others back.

[Kevin Crusher looked at Fyrst Ayd with a suspicious face and begins to speak]

Kevin Crusher:Maybe we should,or maybe we shoudn't. Only time will tell when we really need to be tag partners,but for tonight I need somebody to hook up with in the ring with tonight.

Fyrst Ayd:That's perfect because I need one too. It could be both of our debut match. Let's give a good match to the fans. Let's bring the house down with this match. What do you say?

Kevin Crusher:That sounds good, lets do it. By the way why do you call your self Fyrst Ayd.

[Fyrst Ayd smiles]

Fyrst Ayd:You'll figure out why tonight.

[Fyrst Ayd leaves the locker room and the camera fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

Rookie face to face with Rookie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: