World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Ashley interviews Karla IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karla IV
Karla IV

Ashley interviews Karla IV Empty
PostSubject: Ashley interviews Karla IV   Ashley interviews Karla IV I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 am

The cameras show Ashley backstage, with a microphone in her hand and fixing her hair a little.

Cameraman: "There she is."

Ashley: "Oh, great!"

Ashley runs towards Karla IV.

Ashley: "Karla IV, may I ask you some questions?"

Karla IV: " Surely. This is Karla's first interview, so be gentle."

Ashley: "Sure thing. Tell us, why did you picked WWS?"

Karla IV: "Well, Karla is not sure at all. It really seemed like a good place to start over. You may not have heard of it, but Karla once held a Championship Belt. But backstage politics played against the dominant female. Karla left after the issue repeated over."

Karla IV shows a refresing smile.

Karla IV: "But Karla is not afraid of suffering the same. Surely, if Karla fights hard and earns her spot it'll not be taken down because Karla's a female. What do you think?"

Ashley: "I couldn't say. Another question. Do you think you have what it's needed to succeed here in WWS?"

Karla IV laughs loudly.

Karla IV: "That issue is to be seen when Karla wrestles her first match. Until then..."

Karla IV walks away, but turns towards Ashley halfway. She does a military salutation to both the camera and the interviewer.

Karla IV: "...Karla will be expecting to be matched with someone really interesting."

Ashley looks a bit confused, but when she sees the camera she regains her composure.

Ashley: "W-Well, that's all from the backstage area. Back to you at the ring area."

Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Ashley interviews Karla IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley interviews Karla IV   Ashley interviews Karla IV I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am

This RP made me laugh. Haha, I'll add it to WNE but you're not booked. Hopefully we find room for ya on SNA Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com

Ashley interviews Karla IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: