World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A Proposal of Domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimate_risktaker
Jobber
ultimate_risktaker

A Proposal of Domination Empty
PostSubject: A Proposal of Domination   A Proposal of Domination I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 am

An Unknown music starts to play and the crowd looks confused

An unkown figure walks to the ring

URT: Hello Everyone my name is the Ultimate Risktaker but You can call me THE HARDCORE DEMON. Im here in WWS to dominate and get titles. I will take out anyone in my way to get what I want. And You little scumbags in the crowd are no help.

The crowds Starts booing

Crowd: You suck You suck You Suck

URT: Now shutup I dont need you guys interrupting some important im about to say. Since im new here in WWS I like to use a little help. So tonight Im delcaring the start of the NEXT DOMINATING TAG TEAM IN WWS!!!!! THE LEGENDARY ICONS. Now Jspicer22 come out and accept this one in a life time chance

ooc: respond jsppicer22
Back to top Go down

A Proposal of Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: